Sprucing up your outdoor living space can be a great way to make the most…
Decking Canberra: How to Add Value to Your Home with a Deck
Your Trusted deck-building professionals
Decking Canberra is the best place to buy decking in the area. We have a wide range of high-quality products to choose from, and our team of experts are always happy to help you find the perfect product for your needs.
Our decking is made from premium materials, so you can be sure it will last for years. We also offer a variety of finishes and colours to choose from, so you can find the perfect decking solution for your home.
A beautiful deck is a perfect way to improve your home’s appearance and add value at the same time. With Deck Builders Canberra, you can be sure that your new deck will be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Visit our website today to learn more about our products and services! You can also call at (02) 6130 0765
The benefits of decking in Canberra
Decking refers to an outdoor area that is typically made from wood, although it can also be made from other materials such as composite. It provides a flat surface on which to place furniture and can be used for a variety of activities such as entertaining, relaxing or even working.
One of the main benefits of decking is that it can add value to your home. If you are thinking of selling your home, a deck can be a great selling point. It is also a great way to make your home more enjoyable for you and your family.
Another benefit of decking is that it is relatively low maintenance. Once it is installed, all you need to do is occasional cleaning and staining/sealing.
Canberra is a great place to do it if you are thinking of adding a deck to your home. Many Canberra decking companies, such as Decking Canberra, can help you design and build the perfect deck for your home.
How to choose the right decking material for your home
It is important to choose the right decking material for your home as it will need to withstand the harsh Canberra weather conditions. There are many different types of decking materials available on the market, so it is important to do your research and choose the one that is right for you.
Some of the most popular decking materials include:
Each type of material has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to weigh up all the options before making a decision.
Some other factors to consider when choosing the decking materials are;
– The cost
– Maintenance required
– The look of the material
Once you have decided on the right decking material for your home, you can start planning the design of your deck.
How to install a deck that will add value to your home
The process of deck installation is not as difficult as you may think. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to make sure the process goes smoothly.
Here are some tips on how to install a deck:
– Choose the right location for your deck. The location will determine the size and shape of your deck.
– Make sure the area is level and that the ground is firm.
– Choose the right materials for your deck. The type of material you choose will determine the cost and maintenance required.
– Follow the instructions carefully when installing your deck. If you are not sure, ask a professional for help.
With these tips in mind, you can start planning your deck installation.
Decking ideas for Canberra homes
Some of the decking ideas are;
– A flat deck is the simplest and most cost-effective option.
– If you have a sloping block, consider building a split-level deck.
– For a more challenging project, you could build a raised deck.
– If you have an existing patio or pergola, you could extend it to create a larger outdoor living space.
– If you have a pool, you could build a deck around it.
– You could also create an entertaining outdoor area with a BBQ and dining table.
Maintenance tips for decking in Canberra
The maintenance needed in decking in Canberra will depend on the materials used.
– For timber decks, you will need to regularly oil and stain them to protect them from the weather.
– Composite decks are low maintenance as they don’t require oiling or staining.
– If you have a deck with a patio or pergola, you will need to clean the roof and gutters regularly.
Why choose us?
Decking Canberra is the perfect way to improve your backyard space. Our team can help you choose the right materials and design for your home, and we’ll work with you every step to ensure your deck is exactly how you want it. Give us a call today to start planning your new outdoor living area!
Address: 26 Barry Drive, Canberra ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6130 0765